- 1 Top 5 Best Laser Hair Removal Devices for Home Treatment
- 2 Frequently asked questions
- 2.1 Does laser hair removal hurt?
- 2.2 When will you recover?
- 2.3 How much does it cost?
- 2.4 Is my skin suitable for skin removal?
- 2.5 Are there any special routines during the treatment?
- 2.6 When can I see results?
- 2.7 Can you skip sessions?
- 2.8 What areas of the body you can use the laser on?
- 2.9 What about your period?
- 2.10 Are there any risks?
- 3 Dos and Don’ts of Laser Hair Treatment
- 4 Types of lasers
As mentioned previously, there are two ways you can get your hair removed by a laser.
Treatment at a cosmetic studio can cost between $50 and $300.In the same time, a good quality laser hair removal machine for home costs between $300 and $500. Laser hair removal at home can be very effective as long as you spend the money to get a high quality device.
So, it comes to how much are you willing and ready to pay.
Is my skin suitable for skin removal?
Truth be told, every skin type is suitable for laser hair removal.However, there are skin types that are better suited for the treatment.
With that in mind, people with thick, coarse, and dark hair are the best candidates for the treatment.If you have dark hair and you are annoyed with your hair, opting for a laser hair treatment is a good option.
You have to remember that thicker hair will take longer for the treatment to work.