When you look at young 20 something Jenner, you just cannot stop looking at her radiant face. And you cannot believe the fact that she was once a sufferer of acne.
Yes, that is right, Kendall had acne-prone skin and she battling constant acne breakouts.
And if you think some fancy treatments and expensive creams helped her, you are wrong.
Yes, in an interview for Vogue Australia, she did admit that she underwent a couple of fancy treatments for her acne breakouts. But what helped her the most is a mask you can make at the convenience of your home.
Her beauty secret is actually a mask and a spot treatment. And all you need for the treatment is an egg and a lemon.
The mask helps you shrink pores and balance the pH level of your skin. And the spot treatment will help you get rid of the acne.
She recommends applying the mask 30 to your face 30 minutes before rinsing.
For the mask, you only have to beat an egg, and add the juice from half a lemon.
After that, she applies a spot treatment that is designed for surprise blemishes and you can leave it on throughout the night while you are home, or during the day.
The ingredients work as in any commercial product, they provide acidity to blast the spot and then soothe the skin.
The recipe is the following:
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ½ a teaspoon of lemon juice
- ½ a teaspoon of baking soda
Basically, you mix all the ingredients, and then apply to surprise blemishes.
Note: you do not apply the treatment all over your face, just over the breakouts.
If you need any proof that this thing works, just look at her radiant face. After all, she is the face of Estee-Lauder, and that means something.
Kendall Jenner Beauty Tips and Tricks
- Drink a lot of water
- Never touch your face, never pick your face, and wear eye cream
- She loves using a good, natural brown smoky eyes makeup, but she always tries to add a fresh twist
- To get the texture of her hair, she goes to the bed with wet hair, and when she wakes up in the morning, it has a nice texture to it
- Wash your face two or three times per day
- When she wants to be close to makeup-free, she just throws light foundation and some mascara
- Never leave your home without a lipstick
- To get beauty from the inside, consume a lot of probiotics
- Her exercise obsession is hot yoga, she hates cardio, but does it when she has to do. But she would rather do weight lifting