Everyone wants to look their best. Some men believe that looking younger involves a lot of effort and expense, but that’s simply not true. There are many ways to revamp and rejuvenate your image if you’re on a budget.
Consider taking your outdated clothes to the tailor for a makeover, starting on a simple skincare routine and looking into a hair transplant procedure. Looking younger may be easier than you think.
Revamp your wardrobe
Well-fitting clothes can take 10 years (and 20 pounds off) in an instant. Many men are walking around in Ill-fitting clothes because their bodies have changed over time, but their clothes haven’t.
Everyone would love to take their wardrobe to the charity bin and start anew with all new clothes, but that’s not very frugal. In the hands of a qualified tailor, a few minor alterations can bring new life into your wardrobe and make you look young and fit.
- Adjust trousers lengths… excessively long trousers look sloppy and unkempt. The hem of a pair of dress pants (or jeans or chinos) should meet the top of your shoes.
- Bulky sports coats should be avoided. The shoulders should rest firmly on the edge of your actual shoulders and the sleeves should fall around your wrists and let ¼ inch of shirt cuff show
- Take in oversized dress shirts to a slimmer silhouette. Taper your shirts to avoid a boxy silhouette and flatter your frame
Start a Skincare Routine
Men need fewer things to worry about in their lives, not more. That’s why a simple skincare routine for men is essential. You don’t need masks, serums, or toners.
If you want clearer, younger-looking skin, follow these 3 easy steps. You won’t add more than a few minutes to your daily routine, but that time spent can make you feel and look years younger and healthier.
- Cleanse twice daily
- Exfoliate twice weekly. After you cleanse, you should scrub away any dead skin cells that would clog pores and otherwise lead to breakouts
- Moisturize twice daily. Moisturizers formulated for men keep the skin smooth and plump your skin to minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
Pro tip: Daily sunscreen is a must. UV rays lead to sunspots, wrinkles, dry patches, moles, and even cancer.
Consider a Hair Transplant
Hair loss is one of the biggest things that can affect your confidence. Men seeking to regain their youthful looks can opt for a hair transplant to add volume to thinning hair or to fill in a receding hairline.
Hair transplant cost depends on the number of hairs transplanted. Some people believe this procedure is expensive, but many clinics, such as Hair Palace UK can save you on hair Transplant costs by performing the procedure with expert surgeons abroad.
Since salaries in countries like Hungary are lower you can easily travel and come back with a new look for a fraction of the cost even though the techniques and technology employed are 100% identical
Looking younger is a top priority for many men, but nobody wants to empty their bank account to achieve it. Adding a simple skincare routine will make your skin look more smooth, small alterations to your clothing will take years off your appearance and a hair transplant can restore your youthful looks (hair transplant costs are not as expensive as you think). You don’t need a million dollars to start off the new year with a new you.